- Blueberry Lemonade Margaritas
- Red, White & Boozy Margaritas
- Rosé Sorbet
- Shark Attack Shots
- Raspberry Float Mimosas
Blueberry Lemonade Margaritas
Yields: 4 drinks
For the Syrup:
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 c. blueberries
- Zest of 1 lime
For the Margarita:
- 2 tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 8 oz. Los Rijos Silver Tequila
- 4 oz. Paisley & Sage Triple Sec
- 3 oz. lemonade
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and water and stir until sugar has dissolved. Add blueberries and lime zest and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer mixture until blueberries have burst, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool 10 minutes, then strain mixture into a clean jar. Let cool completely.
- On a small plate, stir together sugar and salt. Rim each glass with a lime wedge, then dip in sugar salt mixture. Divide tequila, triple sec and lemonade between 4 glasses. Fill each glass with ice, then top with blueberry syrup. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve.
Red, White & Boozy Margaritas
Yields: 2 drinks
For the Red Layer:
For the Blue Layer:
For the White Layer:
- Make red layer: blend all ingredients and divide evenly into two glasses.
- Repeat with blue and white layer and serve immediately.
Yields: 6 drinks
- 1 c. Mirabeau en Provence Rosé
- 1 1/4 c. sugar
- 3 c. frozen raspberries
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine rosé and sugar and bring to a boil, whisking constantly until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let rosé syrup cool to room temperature.
- In a blender, combine frozen raspberries and cup of rosé syrup and blend until smooth. Taste mixture, adding more rosé syrup if desired. (Store remaining syrup in the fridge up to one week.)
- Pour into a 9×5-inch loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
Shark Attack Shots
Yields: 12 drinks
- 1 (3.4-oz) package blue Jell-O
- 1 c. boiling water
- 1 c. Selvarey Silver Rum
- 12 gummy sharks
- Red food coloring
- In a 2-cup liquid measuring cup, whisk together Jell-O mix, boiling water, and rum.
- Place a gummy shark in each of 12 plastic shot glasses. Place glasses on a baking sheet and fill with Jell-O mixture. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Add a drop of red food coloring to each glass and swirl with a toothpick. Refrigerate until completely firm, 40 minutes more.
Raspberry Float Mimosas
- Vanilla ice cream
- 2 c. Gancia Prosecco
- 1/2 c. Raspberry Liqueur
- Whipped topping, for garnish
- Raspberries, for garnish
- Scoop ice cream into 4 glasses. Fill with prosecco and top off with raspberry liqueur.
- Garnish with whipped topping and raspberries before serving.